Lemon herb roasted potatoes
- Products used
Lemon herb roasted potatoes with Lemon Herb Seasoning
Lemon herb roasted potatoes are a thing and they are seriously glorious. This dish can be served as a side dish or main.
For all my vegetarian and vegan friends: omit bacon and maybe cheese, too.
- Wash and peel potatoes, any type will do.
- In an oven-proof baking dish, mix potatoes with generous amounts of the lemon blend, olive oil, salt, and pepper. It’s not necessary to grind or mortar the Lemon Herb Seasoning for this recipe.
- For even more boom, combine with Rosemary Seasoning.
- Bake at 175° C for 30 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Sprinkle chopped smoked bacon over your potatoes, continue to cook for 10 minutes. (I like Smithfield’s, Black forest, or Serrano smoked hams, but it’s your choice.)
- Crumble Feta cheese and blanched spinach, with a few sprinkles of fresh nutmeg over your potatoes return to oven for an additional 5 minutes on 200° C grill setting.
- Turn the heat off but leave your dish in oven for a moment to relax.
Notes about salt content
Lemon Herb Seasoning and Rosemary Seasoning contain enough salt for my taste. Plus, bacon and cheese add salt to the dish, too.
Who prepares the baked potatoes without ham or cheese should taste the finished dish before adding extra salt.
Lemon Herb Seasoning is a simple and yet magical, handmade infusion. This savory blend will add an explosion of flavor, and a ray of sunshine, to every dish.
Rosemary Seasoning is a hardy, woodsy, aromatic blend. I’ve added a touch of salt as well as a hint of garlic and sage, to give this universal blend just the right balance.
There's no review yet.
Have you tried it yet? Then I'd appreciate your review!
modified eCommerce Shopsoftware © 2009-2023